Competition Bikini Suit Sentinel Red 2 with clear and red stones with a bow tie design. Connectors on top in single strand and bottoms in drape clear. All suits come with pads and fully lined. Tops and back straps are tied unless specified with hooks.
Fabric - Red Vista
Top - Bikini
Bottoms - Pro Cut
Choose from a variety of connector styles.
MEASURING CORRECTLY INSURES PROPER FIT
We want to ensure you look your best on stage and as a competitor myself I know when my suit fits and looks Awesome I am going to have the confidence to Rock It!! When you’re
training for a show your body completely changes form. Therefore, correct measurements of your body are essential in creating the perfect fit. I say measure twice so we cut once! Here are some pointers on how to take measurements correctly:
* Do not assume that last month's measurements are still the same today.
* Having a friend to do the measuring is the most accurate way.
* Wearing nothing will help reduce errors.
* Stand straight, legs slightly apart, face straight ahead.
* Measuring tape should be snug, neither loose nor tight.
WHAT TO MEASURE
2. Competition Weight (what you expect to weigh on the date of your competition)
3. Bra and Cup Size (for example: 34D or 32C)
4. Hips (see below)
5. Waist (see below)
Please Check What Size for Top and Bottoms
B Cup: Works great for AA—small B cup. For AA or A chest ask for double padding.
B+ Cup: Ideal for full B chest or small B w/ double padding.
C Cup: Great for natural or enhanced C cup.
C+ Cup: Perfect for full C, small D or full D ( showing some skin)
D Cup: Best fit for full D or DD (showing some skin)
X-Small: Up to 5’3 up to 115 lbs
Small: 5’4 to 5’7 116 lbs - 128 lbs
Medium: Over 5’8 128 lbs - 135 lbs
HOW TO MEASURE
1. Bust Measuring: Measure all the way around the fullest part of the bust.
2. Hips: Measure all the way around the fullest part of hips or the largest part of the buttocks (feet together).
3. Waist: Measure all the way around the center of the torso at the point where the body bends naturally and the waist is the narrowest.
Please email with any questions to : firstname.lastname@example.org