Competition Figure Suit Orange you Happy to See Me is your one of a kind suit. Fabric is in orange hologram covered in multiple colored stones. Top and back straps are stoned as well. The connectors are a 3 row in gold and a center gold crystal. All suits come fully lined with pockets for pads. Top and back straps are 3 looped on both sides for adjusting with clear hooks. Please note we do take split payments !
ORDERS MUST BE 6 WEEKS OUT FROM SHOW DATE**
Top - Bikini
Bottoms - V front and back with Rio back
If you would like another color or different style connectors we have a large variety to choose from.
MEASURING CORRECTLY INSURES PROPER FIT
We want to ensure you look your best on stage and as a competitor myself I know when my suit fits and looks Awesome I am going to have the confidence to Rock It!! When you’re training for a show your body completely changes form. Therefore, correct measurements of your body are essential in creating the perfect fit. I say measure twice so we cut once!
Here are some pointers on how to take measurements correctly:
* Do not assume that last month's measurements are still the same today.
* Having a friend to do the measuring is the most accurate way.
* Wearing nothing will help reduce errors.
* Stand straight, legs slightly apart, face straight ahead.
* Measuring tape should be snug, neither loose nor tight.
WHAT TO MEASURE
2. Competition Weight (what you expect to weigh on the date of your competition)
3. Bra and Cup Size (for example: 34D or 32C)
4. Ribcage (see below)
5. Hips (see below)
6. Waist (see below)
7. Full Torso (see below)
HOW TO MEASURE
1. Bust Measuring: Measure all the way around the fullest part of the bust.
2. Ribcage: Measure all the way around the torso just under the breast.
3. Waist: Measure all the way around the center of the torso at the point where the body bends naturally and the waist is the narrowest.
4. Hips: Measure all the way around the fullest part of hips or the largest part of the buttocks (feet together).
5. Full-Torso: With the tape measure at the top of the shoulder, let the tape measure fall down the front of the body. Pull the tape measure between the legs and up the backside to reconnect at the top of the shoulder. Do not have it too tight in the crotch.
Please email with any questions to : firstname.lastname@example.org *SHINE BRIGHT